- Leave on account of sickness must accompanied by certificate from a Government Medical Hospital.
- The tutor of a student can sanction one day leave and recommend up to three days leave which is to be sanctioned by chief-tutor.
- Leave for more than three days will be recommened by tutor, Chief tutor and to be sanctioned by the principal alone.
- Prior permission should be obtained in writing for absence from the college.
- Leave for the day of Examination is not allowed.
- Continuous absence for six days without permission may lead to the student name being struck off